I decided that this would be a sort of fun post, to sit and list the things I either need to improve on, beauty wise, or to give you a chance for you to laugh at how much I fail at female-ing.
1. I constantly forget to clean my make up brushes. I know, ew! I try to clean them once every few weeks, honestly. I know you're supposed to clean them every week but, ain't nobody got time for dat.
2. I don't tweeze my eyebrows. Or wax them. Or even really shape them myself. For two reasons, 1) I'm scared that I'll mess up the shape and 2) I don't like the pain I cause myself. I am a massive wuss when it comes to tweezers and my brows, so I just don't bother. Give me a tattoo or piercing any day, but keep those tweezers out of my hands. That's what professionals are for. (professionals are for tattoos, too..)
3. I can't apply false eyelashes. I just can't. I've only every tried maybe twice or something. Both times I either glued my own eyelashes to my eyelid and then rubbed them furiously creating one lovely, large, lashy clump or I glue them directly to my eyelid. Nope, mascara will do me fine, thanks.
4. I don't wear bronzer. I like my skin pale, and because I don't tan AT ALL, I just don't own a single bronzer, I've never had the need. And I know some girls use it to give their face a bit of.. shape? But, doesn't your face already have shape? Like your face shape? I don't know, it's all so confusing.
5. I only wear foundation on my face. - gasp - I know a LOT of girls who wear their foundation down their neck close to their collarbone. Yep. I don't, though. I don't know if I'm the weird one or they are, but maybe because I wear foundation that matches my skin tone, I don't need to plaster it everywhere to change the actual colour of my face? I didn't think that's what foundation is for. I could be wrong. - I don't think so...
6. I don't think I'm wearing nude lipstick correctly. Either that, or I don't own the right nude lipsticks. I think when I wear it that it looks more like those girls you seen in high school with concealer lips. It's so very attractive.
There we have, a little list of some of my beauty fails. But trust me, that list could go on for a while. I thought I'd stop it there. Make up gurus, help me!
thank you for reading! ♥ // bloglovin | twitter | instagram