about kirsty »Hello, my name is Kirsty. I enjoy a good cup of tea and getting comfy with a blanket and a book. I have an obsession with stationery and anything paper related. I can usually be found kicking about in a pair of jeans, t-shirt and hoody with a trusty pair of Converse on, I don't really do dresses. I have seven piercings and four tattoos, with a few more planned for the future. I play piano, but not as well as I used to. Nothing annoys me more than people who don't understand bus etiquette. Or people that don't have manners. I love a good slice of caramel shortcake or some bbq pringles. I've watched the Lord of the Rings films so much that I could probably quote all three. I have a habit of talking the lines of movies when I'm watching them, which usually annoys whoever I'm watching the movie with. I generally communicate in quotes from movies, tv shows or directly from Michael Scott. I've been playing Zelda games since I was around six years old and will probably always consider them my favourite games.
random facts »1. I've worn glasses (contacts more recently) for 20 years and probably will my entire life.
2. The first big video game level and boss I ever beat on my own was Queen Gohma.
3. I had two operations on my face to correct a broken cheek bone, which occurred from turning in my sleep.
4. My favourite band is Pink Floyd and has been since I was very little.
5. I hate having long nails, especially when using my phone or when on my laptop.
6. I constantly have a supply of unburned Yankee Candles waiting in reserve. I buy way too many.
7. I much prefer a drunken night in than a drunken night out.
8. My spine sticks out more than usual so I can't lie on my back normally.
9. If I could have any job it would be something in relation to working with big cats, especially Bengal Tigers.
10. I can never choose between a favourite Zelda game, it always comes back to Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.