HelloZelda is owned and updated by Kirsty Minto.
Contactable here – firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR AND YOUR DATA
Under the new laws for GDPR, personal data is defined as “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier”. This means any information about you that allows you to be identified as an individual. This covers your name, email address, contact information, location data and more.
HelloZelda may collect some or all of the personal data associated with your use of this website. This includes:
– IP Address,
– Web Browser and Operating System,
– Referring Websites and Bounce Sites,
– Name, Contact Information, Geo-Location
Following the rules of GDPR, all information collected must have a lawful purpose, held for the appropriate amount of time (full life-span of website) and contain user consent. This can be for the following purposes:
– Replying to comments,
– Signing up for emailing lists,
– Marketing information
You can read more about GDPR – here
Or if you have any questions, you can email me using the contact details above.
Your Personal Data will not:
– Be stored outside of the UK,
– Be shared with any third party, unless required so by law,
– Be stored any longer than is required or necessary
You can read more about Cookies – here
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 1st October 2019.
– This notice may be updated from time to time, in keeping with GDPR rules and regulations if they are altered or amended.